Children enter school via the pedestrian gates on Northwood Park Road. A member of staff opens the gate and supervises entry.
YR and KS1 staff on the playground to greet and support children. Parents say goodbye to children at the gate. YN children to enter the cloak room with parents and handover to staff at the start of the year until children become more independent.
- YN – 9:00 am – 9:10 am / 12:00 pm
- YR/KS1 - 8:50am – 9:05am
- YN 12.00pm and 3.00pm from YN Key Worker door
- YR 3.10pm from YR outdoor area
- KS1 3.10pm from KS1 yard, parents wait behind designated lines as children are dismissed.
- EYFS - comfort breaks to be taken as needed but ratios to be maintained
- KS1 - 10.15am – 10.30am covered by duty staff. Children should be in class and ready to learn by 11am prompt.
Lunch times – all take place in the hall:
- YN - 11.30am
- YR - 12.00 – 1.00pm
- KS1 – 12.15 – 1.15pm